Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the old post

procrastination-the cause of all delays?


i have read that quote from one of the many generous contributions of the ateneo peer's circle more than a year ago.. and perfectly agreed to it from then, Not that I don't procrastinate, it actually is a very very big part of my system.-procrastination.. and precisely why i'm on my neck trying to hit my deadlines.. i really should be heading to the grand stand and truly click the shutter for academic purposes, i only have two days for my photo essay you see.. and where am i? i'm here facing this computer, checking my friendster and multiply account..and the truth is?? there's nothing in friendster that still interests me...these past few days i even told rianne(my roommate) that i'm seriously entertaining the thought of canceling my friendster account.. checking out splat website if there are any new development or feedback.. good thing! there are really over a hundred that visited the site and i'm croissing my fingers and hoping against hope that they read the articles because those 11 articles really mattered.. we respect the medium you know... and 'bout 11:30 this morning i finished dan brown's deception point.. three thumbs up! the other thumd would be my roommate's!hehe and also one of the reasons why i barely have things done within the weekend.. i haven't even started with the introductory research for our advertising final exam.. i swear francel and jen are going to kill me!!! those girls might be done with the story board and the teasers already and don't have a thing... this is really a disease... sorry girls..

this is suppose to be a happy entry.. this is my opening vitae and what impression am i giving you guys???sorry... this is just meeee....hehe but this should not define nmy being right??heheh >crossing fingerss ^_^<

ohh well... this procrastinating issue i ahve with myself is really something that is hould discuss with papa went finally get to be home... :P

and last thing, come 23rd would the first time that i will start and end the day without papa, mama and jeco.. it's just peculiar like that..

all i really want to do is pack my things, head to the terminal get to an air-conditioned bus headed to my hometown and then slumped to my parents bedroom room and then truly,truly sleep........

i really really hope, pray and wish i'm home right now... i miss everything 'bout my cunning, negligible and passive kabasalan....
hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment