Tuesday, February 10, 2009

new??new.



Hi everyone. This is my second account here in Blogspot. The previous article is my first ever blog entry. I'm not a brilliant writer but I love to write. Just about anything and everything that I feel and think about that I should write for the love of it.


Since this is a new account, I'd like to write about NEW. Everything that's NEW.

1. This is a new account after publishing a few entries, this wouldn't be anymore.

2. Lappie Toppee has a new bag. (Lappie Toppee is how I call this thing I'm using now. Papa call this "hot lil stuff".hahah!) Anyway, the bag is sooooo girly that it's with cute little flowers in fushia,pink and magenta colors. yipee! By the way, I did not ask for the Bag, Papa told me about getting another one because the original bag is heavy. Thanks Pa for the new bag and thank you Mama for choosing the design.

3. I have a new haircut and somehow a new hair. hehe :) Last Saturday, my "uber" energetic and bubbly housemate Pipay suddenly decided that she wants a NEW look, (guess what for? yeah! for the Valentine Season) and since we are the only Single and available in the house she invited me. I, on the other hand have been spending weeks trying to decide if I should get a new Haircut agreed to go with her after numerous probing from her and me and a few other negotiations as to where will we have our hair cut and as to how it will cost considering our meager economic or financial status.hehe And so we went to one of the most frequented salon in the City. She a pretty cut plus it flattered her face. Mine was ohh. EEEssshhh. Awful. Oh well, fine. It really has layers on it and then my hair is wavy taht I looked like Rambo without the Red head band.hay. But the others kept on saying that it's cute and all. waaahhh! I still look like Rambo. the following day (PEiesta) me and higala (my friend Josh, we call each other higz) spent half the day stressing out how bad our haircuts are and how awful we look. So we ended up deciding that we should have our hair treated by hair rebonding.hehe After analyzing how and where we'd get the money for our hair transformation considering our meager allowance again, we agreed to have it the following day(which is yesterday). So we had it. And so I have a somehow new hair now. After the people (me and my friends) get the hang of it, it wouldn't be anymore.

All these things are new. And since Change is said to be the only constant thing in this world, all these will eventually be old. So, what's up with "in with the new, out with old" thingy? If this is so, are we always willing to get on with "a new another"? Oh well, it's just me and my crazy thoughts.

-kayekaye :P

No comments:

Post a Comment