Tuesday, March 15, 2011

miss-es. :D



I miss a LOOOOTTT of people right now. Or more likely the past few months. :D And one of them is:

Mamey Christine Querubin. I just finished reading the entries from her blog. I left out 2 or 3 entries for the time that I should be reading it at my most comfortable and relax state. :P I just miss the many times Tinee and I would have the deepest of conversations ever. And this conversation would be start out sooo random, about this new movie, about what this known person said about this and that, about the new issue in the administration, about this cute little notebook thats he saw online and these could be anywhere. In the kiosks near SACSI office, MassComm RTV, Consejo, college garden, backfield, their place, anywhereee!! :D I just miss those. :D It's amazing how when we reach at that point of the conversation, I feel like I'm entering into a whole new realm of philosophies, emotions and dreams of Mamey. She is one of the most intelligent people I know. Both street and book and now yes, the new media. :P I knew from a friend that the interview for those who are applying for Valedictorian and Salutatorian would be later when the sun arises. I really hope Mamey would ace the interview, I know she will. :D Godbless mey! Love you! :D

And oh also! Whether she likes it or not. SHE will always be my first drinking buddy. :D I miss our weekdays no fail beer induced nights mey! :D


1 comment: