Tuesday, November 23, 2010

hijacked by the president

Lala and I are attending the conference which our teacher required us to attend and coined as "Hijacked by the President". This could have been a relevant topic had he NOT been the speaker@ MY GAHD!!!! RH Bill! I can see some more sensible Philo and RS teachers who could better discuss this even in the class in the vicinity. Ofcourse now the classic docu of the "Miracle of Life" . Seriously Man, this is in NO WAY can called a forum. He's the only one speaking and we are in the Sacred Heart Chapel. HAH!! I'm sooo sck of this docu, I'e watched this twice way back in 2006 when I was still the struggling, grumpy and frustrated Nursing student in SU. GAHD. I watched this twice, first was for Gen Psych and the secondwas for Bio33. DUH! And he even probed the audience to answer his question earlier with the clue as "a tadpole looking" ! Seriously!??! Oh well, we won't be seeing him tomorrow for our supposedly class schedule. Good thing. I really wanna leave now but ugh, Yabz chose to sit beside the Beadle so... Yo figure. Anyway, babush!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment