Thursday, November 12, 2009

I used to tell you that you’re the sweetest puzzle completing my life. And that was true, it will always be Myke. Almost three years have passed since I said that and yet up to this very moment I can feel every drop of truth to that. You still are that puzzle. The puzzle that crossed me from being that bubbly, child-like and sometimes grumpy 13 year old to that 17 year old who thought that if it wouldn’t be you it would be no one else and now that I just turned 19 you were still that puzzle who taught me that my life would be complete even if you’re not in it anymore. The puzzle that made me see how life and people can change no matter how I hold it back because I too, changed and most importantly grew up. That most of the people whom I thought would stay will actually be the people who will just leave without any word or even without any wrong doing on my part. And it pains me; it makes me bleed realizing and accepting that you are one of those people. The only person I loved. But at the same time it sends a great sense of pride that after all I don’t need the sweetest puzzle anymore for my life to be complete, more so, it was that very puzzle who taught me that.

And then, I thank you.


p.s. posted in multiply more than a year ago..

2 comments:

  1. "If it wouldn’t be you, it would be no one else."

    I so love this KAYErs. Here's to having that one great love. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwahahah! :D Apollo thought I was soo crazy when I told him that Hazey. :D

    ReplyDelete